Jan 10, 2014

Request! Marketing as a Business System

Marketing as a Business System

By Neil Kokemuller

Links:
Amazon   Author

A Marketing guide ebook that offers a thorough overview of all key facets of the Marketing process. Offers helpful insights to all types of businesses, including small businesses, online operators and marketing professionals.


My review: So this is a really quick book and review. For about 16 pages you get a great amount of information. Got a business or want to have one? This give you key facts that would really work. I only know because I had to take some business classes. I enjoyed it and the book brought up a lot of facts that I knew about. Which is great because who can really remember every little thing? This is handy, can have on any device and right there if you need to reference anything.  I'd say if you like running a business, want one, or nee more information about it, go out and get this book.