Aug 22, 2014

Stronger

Title: Stronger (Enough Trilogy #3)

About the book:

Emily didn't believe in a happily ever after until Alex walked into her life and they fell in love. They have everything they could ask for now; love, happiness, plans for their upcoming wedding...until one night changes everything.

Angels and death were never part of the plan yet they seem to follow Emily everywhere. After losing two important people in her life, her world is left spinning out of control again, nothing is as it seems and everyone is expecting something more from her.

How can someone live a life she wasn't supposed to be living in the first place and how much more hurt can one person take? How can someone become stronger when they’re always left broken? In the third and final book in the Enough trilogy, questions will be answered, hearts will be broken and Emily’s strength will be tested when she’s left fighting for everything she wants and believes in.

WARNING: Due to heavy subject matter, strong language and mature content, this book is recommended for ages 17+



















About the author:

Briana Pacheco hates referring to herself in third person so let's start off with I'm the author of the Enough Trilogy and more books to come in the future. I'm from Boston and a wannabe explorer so one day I'll travel the world. So far, that's only happening when I write but I'm not giving up just yet. I love coffee, music and books and I have an obsession with tattoos and accents. Sadly, I have neither so I make my characters have them instead. I love hearing from my readers so please don't be shy and stalk me.