by The Instant Series
Book: Instant Series
Publisher: Instant Series Publishing
Pub Date: 2014
Book Links: Goodreads Amazon
The Instant-Series Presents "Instant Focus"
How to Get and Stay Focused at what You're Doing Instantly!
How often do you have this happen?
- You are supposed to be doing something, yet are continuously getting distracted by every tiny thing that comes your way and never get anything done.
- You are supposed to be paying attention to something or someone, yet are drifting off to la la land and when you do return to reality, missed what just happened or said.
- You are supposed to be working or studying, yet are constantly logging onto Facebook checking status updates and see a funny YouTube video or interesting article, then click the links, and one thing leads to another, and before you know it, already wasted your entire day.
Let's face it, we are living in a fast-pace world with ever-increasing multitude of distractions competing for our limited attention span.
Being bombarded with insatiable entertainment crave and never-ending information overload, our ability to focus has dwindled...and are you already not able to go through your day without being a jitter coffee addict because of this?
Should go without saying, now it's more important than ever to improve your concentration and get focused and stay focused if you ever want to get things done and achieve anything.
Within "Instant Focus":
* What are all the simple things you can do to become focused right now, and stay focused no matter where you are or what situation you're in.
* How to really focus to get anything done, no matter how impossible it may seen that you'll be feeling accomplished each step of the way.
* How to determine the causes for your lack of focus, and how to exterminate them once for good once and for all, so you'll never have problem with distractions.
* How to train your mind to have sustaining mental focus for the long-haul so you never quit at whatever you do.
* How to channel yourself to have no choice, but to be ridiculously focus, regardless if you're lazy or don't feel like it.
* Plus, custom practical "how-to" strategies, techniques, applications and exercises to increase your focus.
...and much more.
Are you ready to give yourself laser-beam focus to stop being distracted but getting things done? Having Instant Focus will give you that!
My Review: Wow I actually got some good tips from this book! I have a very busy life. Running the site, and a full time job, plus life at home. Yeah well things are crazy and I almost never have enough time to really focus and get things done. Usually if I want things done, its very early in the morning or middle of the night. Also I have those days where I just don't feel like doing my job and rather sit around and just read, which I can't really do 24/7.
So I tried a few things from this book and was surprised to see how these simple tips actually worked! I've tried a few other books out there, but this one was worth the read. I was able to read it and than actually do the stuff. And you know what? I managed to get a week ahead on a few things! Like when was that last time I was more than a day ahead of schedule? Well I can't really remember, so you can imagine how excited I was.
This book was worth the read and maybe some of the others will turned out to be just as good.