OMG C.C. Hunter has written Miranda her own Novella!
I also wanted to share with you a few things that happen in Miranda’s book.
In Spellbinder you’ll learn:
1. When you play with fire, you might find things getting hotter for other reasons.
2. It’s possible for a girl to be kissed like she’d never been kissed and not even know who kissed her.
3. Magic moms are ten times worse than soccer moms.
4. The only thing better than going to Paris, is going to Paris with your two best friends. Well, it would be if someone wasn’t trying to kill you.
5. Sometimes the people you think you know the best, aren’t at all who you thought they were.
6 . Some things are harder to forgive than others.
7. Family can work together and overpower dark magic.
8. If someone needs help and you ignore them, you may never forgive yourself.
9. While a hug doesn’t fix everything, it can be exactly what you need at the moment.
10. Some people are willing to kill to win.
Spellbinder is available for pre-order now at
Barnes & Noble: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/s/cc-hunter-spellbinder?keyword=cc+hunter+spellbinder&store=ebook