Apr 25, 2015

Whitby After Dark Spotlight


Whitby After Dark, Lenore Lee Tale #1,
by Stella Coulson. 
Vamptasy Publishing.
Available from 25.04.15.
AMAZON
YOUTUBE

About The Book...
Lenore Lee wants nothing more than to make new friends in her new town of Whitby, Yorkshire, and to forget about the disturbing dreams that hold her captive at night. But what she discovers in Whitby, might be even more disturbing than the dreams. Dreams which may hold the key to her survival in the hidden world of the Supernatural...

Tagline...
Dreams of death may be the only thing that can save her life.


About The Author...
Author of Whitby After Dark. I am a green eyed brunette (sometimes red) who loves writing both stories and poetry. I am a big reader - I adore books, painting, writing, poetry and meditation.I believe happiness depend on those we help and who we bring into our lives, than material superficial gain (for that is fleeting). I adore animals, particularly cats and dogs.
I adore Steampunk & Dieselpunk. I prefer Tesla to Edison. If eternal life ever was possible and came into fruition, I'd spend it learning all I could and watching the world evolve, technology expand and possibly seeing mankind colonize on other worlds. I would see as much of the world as I could and learn new languages, skills and abilities. Would only accept such a gift though if I could share it with someone - For I'd rather live a short life having loved than a eternity without it.


Official Facebook Page...
www.facebook.com/vampirewhitbyafterdark
Twitter...
@StellaAuthor