Jun 9, 2015

GlassesShop



Hi lovelies! Some of you may have noticed that I review things that aren't books. 

Like I got asked to check out some wicked cool glassesfrom GlassesShop.com. You can get prescription and non-prescription glasses, all at a great price!  


I found a cute pair I liked, and I love my glasses! They look great and block out the sun nicely. Easily goes with anything and I've gotten good comments about them.




If you like what I got, or want a different style, then head on over to their site! The prices start low and I even have surprise for you! I can give you a code to use and it'll give you 50% off! Like great deal right?! Start at $20 and go from there!

 Use GSHOT50 and you'll get 50% off of your purchase!!!

And.......first pair you get is FREE

Check out GlassesShop.com on Twitter | Facebook

And check out their blog!

So go out there, get a pair and enjoy the day!